Anatomy Notebooking Journal
The Anatomy Notebooking Journal is an integral element for those using the Human Anatomy and Physiology book. This journal is uniquely designed to correspond with every assignment and activity in
the course book. This Notebooking Journal serves as each student's individual notebook, providing a place for each student to complete every assignment in the book, including the notebook activities,
the Personal Person Project, experiments and much, much more.
Included in the Anatomy Notebooking Journal is:
- A daily Schedule for completing the readings, notebook assignments, activities and experiments utilizing a two-day per week plan.
- Personal Person templates for your student to use when creating their paper model of a human body. Full color illustrations of the organs and body systems about which your child learns are
provided for cutting out and fastening to their model of a human body. At the end of the course, the student will have placed every organ on their Personal Person.
- Fascinating Facts Templates for your student to record what they learned with both words and illustrations for each lesson.
- Templates for completing the Notebooking Activities.
- Review Questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or through written narration.
- Scripture Copywork, with both print and cursive practice, which is a valuable method for memorizing Scripture, teaching spelling, grammar and writing, as well as handwriting practice.
- Project Pages and Scientific Speculation Sheets for the student to keep a record of and log experiments or projects completed throughout the course.
- More to Explore ideas for each lesson, which compiles additional activities, projects, experiments, books or videos that correlate with the lesson.
- Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books, which the students may wish to create, encouraging them to record facts and information they learned in each lesson. These are then placed on
the Miniature Book Paste Page, to display in their notebook.
- Field Trip Sheets to keep a record of field trips they enjoyed during their studies.
- A Final Review with fifty questions the students can answer either orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know about anatomy at the end of the course.
These Notebooking Journals are a perfect complement to the Exploring Creation series, serving to increase each student's retention of the material they encounter throughout the course and
providing an economical means for your child to create a beautiful keepsake of their learning. Each student will cherish their individual notebook as they make it their very own with words and
illustrations reflecting all they have learned in their journey through the human body. Additionally, it provides you with a record of your student's scientific endeavors throughout the year. Not
only that, it is a great tool for review. When your child flips through their notebook, they will be reminded of the knowledge they have attained, reviewing the material as they enjoy perusing the
pages they have created.
Click here to visit Apologia.com, where the
Anatomy Notebooking Journal is sold.