The Charlotte Mason Heirloom Planner
Because these days are worth treasuring for a lifetime
- Hardbound heirloom quality pu leather made to last for generation
- Generous 8.4 x 11.6 size available in camel or winter blue
- Each thoughtfully designed page is illustrated in beautiful watercolors
- Pocket in the back holds important documents, photos, and mementos
- Coordinating elastic strap holds your page open
- Silk coordinating ribbon keeps your place
- Instructions on separate card~solely your words and memories are preserved
You are gently mentored in the Charlotte Mason Model
- A Scripture quote sets the week on the right path with inspiration and Truth
- A Charlotte Mason quote and a life application tip from Jeannie will guide your week with purpose
- Both personal and homeschool to-do lists will help you remember to get it done
- Remembering to add nature study will give your family the necessary ingredients for joyful learning
- What habits will you focus on this week? Ideas are on the Planner Perks pages
- Who needs prayer? You have a daily reminder to bring it to the Lord each week
- Self-care is essential for a happy homeschool mom whose cup is full
- What book are you reading aloud this week? Write it down. You’ll want to remember these special moments
A new opportunity to focus or refocus on your goals
- What goals will you focus on this month?
- Each month, an opportunity to record important events and dates to remember
Every Month Brings more memories
Never again forget the special moments in your life
- How many days do you remember of their childhood?
- How many moments do you recall?
- Do you remember every wonderful, exciting, funny thing that happened?
- What about all the answered prayers?
- Science reveals that we focus more on the negative events from the past. LET’S CHANGE THAT!
- With this heirloom-in-the-making you will never forget these precious days.
- Keep those treasured memories forever with your thoughts, memories, moments, and photos.
Begin Every Year
With plans and purposes to fulfill your mission
- Verse for the Year
- Personal Goals
- Relationship Goals
- Homeschool Goals
- Field Trips and Nature Excursions List
- Read Aloud List
- Personal Book List